Stormont Vail Health said the new facility will bring medical specialties to patients in the Little Apple, including neurology, cardiology, endocrinology, digestive health and neurosurgery. It plans to open the 79,010-square-foot, three-story campus as the first expansion into Manhattan area. Under-construction and planned completion in 2023.
- Extensive BIM and off-site pre-fabrication
- New Electrical Distribution and Emergency Power systems.
- LED interior lighting and controls.
- Site Lighting and specialty LED landscape and façade lighting
- X-Ray rooms and CT and MRI Imaging suites.
- Neuro and cardiology procedure rooms.
- Fire Alarm, Access Control, CCTV, and security systems
- Mezzanine HVAC space above central core.