Evergy’s coal-fired power plant consisting of (3) 800MW units, providing 2.2GW of energy. Largest in the State of Kansas. Providing continous electrical services over past 20 years for all major capital projects, outage work, and ongoing electrical maintenance and repair services.
Project Spotlight of major projects at site:
- New (DCS) Distributed Control System replacements for eachof the (3) Units, over 90,000 I/O points, with integrated QAQC and our custom Cable Management software system.
- New Bottom-Ash Replacement for all 3 Units.
- New Electrostatic Precipitator Rebuilds for all 3 Units.
- (SNCR) Selective Non-Catalytic Reduction Systems.
- (SCR) Selective Catalytic Reduction System.
- 13.8kV ID Fan VFD facility and buildout.
- Sulfate Pretreatment Systems
- Wetland Treatment Systems
- Cooling Tower Power and Controls Replacements
- NERC/FERC security system upgrades
- Dust Collector and Suppression Systems
- Control Room Upgrades
- Facility RFID device and equipment monitoring System