This project consists of 430,000 SF of site paving and a 33,000-SF cross dock service center that contains single-story office space. The exterior facade consists of concrete tilt-wall panels. Other elements on the site include a detached fuel facility, security building, and large quantity of vehicle block warming/Future EV charging stations, and site lighting to support 24-hr operations.
- Design-Build/Design-Assist and Value-
- Engineering to support more efficient design and construction.
- Significant site underground layout via BIM coordination.
- • Battery charging stations for material handling
- 100% building backup power for 24-hr operation.
- Dock-leveling with backup/anchoring systems.
- Lightning Protection Systems.